Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Looking at the Brighter Side !

Its the 5th of December. Certainly a year older but uncertain about being a year wiser ! That is big enough reason to make me not want to have a birthday. And over the years the number of gifts have consistently reduced :(

Yet, there is one reason that makes me look forward to this day every year. Its every special person who has managed to remember me on this day and has kept in touch to wish me the very best in life. It gives me more than an 'Absolut High' when friends who have been lost thru an entire year appear out of nowhere on this very day. And this number, to my luck, has consistently been on the rise :)

Dec 5, 2007 had its own bunch of surprises..... all pleasant ones. This, to me, is the essence of having a Wonderful Birthday !!!

No comments: